I get a lot of requests from folks who want to use my art in different ways and I am incredibly humbled and flattered by that. I love seeing all the different uses but, in order to fight against theft and misuse, I do require licensing of my art in most cases. I’ve listed some common requests and requirements below, if there’s something you don’t see but would like, please let me know, I’m happy to chat with you!
- As part of a logo
- On a business card
- On a website
- In film, T.V., ads, etc
- For use in a thesis (student discount available)
- For more than one social media post (minimum of 10 images)
- You can use my images for one social media or blog post. When you provide credit to me, it should read:
- “Artwork by Kaitlin Walsh of @lyonroadart” for social media (in post or in comments)
- “Artwork by Kaitlin Walsh of Lyon Road Art” for blog post (in caption)
One-Year licensing or licensing in perpetuity is available for most instances. Please contact me to receive pricing options and to set up licensing for the image(s) of your choosing!
Any printing of my images for resale or taking of my images without permission is expressly forbidden.